A good setting Powder is a “blessing,” that any woman into makeup will be able to relate to. I have tried a lot of Setting Powders, and you may call me Orthodox, but the MAC Studio Fix Loose Powder in Translucent still happens to be my all time favorite, as far as the High End of the Spectrum Goes. With High Street Brands, I have tried, Loreal, Maybelline, Rimmel, Krayolan, Clazona & the list goes on. However, to date I have never been “hooked,” to any of the above Powders.
But I think, my search has ended, for the time being, or so it seems. The moment I heard about this Product called “Essence Pure Nude Powder,” I knew I had to give it a go! I dashed to the DHA Al-Fatah Mall & bought it along with a few other Essence products. And yes, I have been hooked since! The powder looks like this.
The packaging is nothing Extravagant, but Decent & Sturdy. It is Definitely Travel Friendly, so easy to carry along for touch ups.
In the above Pictures, which have No Filters applied to them, the make over consists basically of a:
- BB Cream
- Essence Pure Nude Powder
- MUR Ultra Sculpt & Contour Kit
- Lip Gloss
If you look at my skin, it appears fairly Smooth & Matte! Yes, the credit goes to the Essence Powder. Analyzing the powder I would say:
- At PKR. 630/- it is very Pocket Friendly, considering a little goes a long way.
- It can be dabbed on and spread out with a Powder Puff, a Beauty Blender if your skin is oily. Yes, swiping on with a brush is good for a Sheer Coverage.
- The above point obviously implies, the product has Coverage! It does, and a good amount of it, but the best part is it neither adds nor takes away from the actual color of the foundation. It melts into the skin.
- It definitely refines the appearance of pores & fine Lines on the skin without caking up.
- It has no fall out at all!
My Opinion: A MUST BUY!
Essence products are available at all Shopping Malls with the Essence Counter, and you can even order this on line from Beauty Bar. What are your thoughts on this product? Have you tried this, or is there any other New Product from the Essence Range that you would Recommend I Try??? I would love to get suggestions from you all! Take Care, Stay Safe & Stay Positive!