Hi Pretty Ladies,
It has been quite some time that I have reviewed any of my recent buys, so I thought it was high time, I did a few review posts. Considering the changing weather, the first Review is going to be on the Oriflame, Basic Skin Moisturizing Products I got from Daraz.pk. I did mention at that time as well, when I made my haul post, that I have been an avid fan of Oriflame Products, since they lauched their first Retail Outlet on the Main Boulevard, Gulberg, Lahore. However, all of a sudden they disappeared, making me feel crippled, as I had developed a dependence on their Organic, High Performance, Greatly Priced Product Range. Seeing them back on line excited me, and made me feel apprehensive at the same time. I was not sure if the company had packed its bags, and the retailers were just getting rid of the dumped inventory. Now having found out that this is not the case, I shall be purchasing a lot more of their products, as they are tried, tested and trusted as far as I am concerned!
Let me show you, again, what I got, before I review the items.
MY ORIFLAME HAUL- A REVIEW!
As you can see above, there is a:
- Day Cream
- Night Cream
- An Eye Gel
ORIFLAME HYDRATING LOVE NATURE GEL CREAM- FOR COMBINATION SKIN:
- Oriflame packaging has never been too fancy , but pretty sturdy & decent.
- This “Gel Based” cream containing Aloe Vera, for Combination Skin, is definitely an ideal formulation to be used by those with Oily Skin.
- The Cream is a very mild, mint green in color & has a very pleasant flowery scent to it.
- It is very light weight & when applied absorbs into the skin fairly easily.
- Once settled down, it keeps your skin fresh and supple all day, without making it feel greasy.
- The cream however does not have an SPF, and cannot be worn alone, which is the only downside I can think of.
MY OPINION: A MUST BUY FOR OILY SKINS!
ORIFLAME ESSENTIALS NOURISHING NIGHT CREAM:
- This cream is obviously from the Essentials Line by Oriflame.
- Being a night Moisturizer, it has to be richer in formulation, which it is.
- The cream has no odor,just a subtle organic one, not unpleasant though, and is pretty buttery and thick.
- When slapped onto a cleansed face, it feels rather thick and buttery, and needs to be massaged into the skin, upwards, and outwards, of course, till completely absorbed. Once you start massaging it in, the cream feels immensely soothing and refreshing, and immediately brightens up the skin. In one or two uses you will notice the rejuvenating effect this cream has on your skin.
MY OPINION: A MUST BUY! ALL THUMBS UP!!!
ORIFLAME LOVE NATURE EYE GEL:
- This eye gel is from the same line as the day cream, “Love Nature.” Both are for combination skins & contain Aloe Vera, natures best rejuvenation component. It comes in a very adorable transparent squeeze-out tube.
- The gel, is not a remedy for dark circles. It is a simple hydrating Eye Gel, as contrary to Popular Belief, the eye area, needs extra hydration, apart from being treated with the face hydrating product.
- This eye gel, is also meant to be worn at bedtime, after having applied the Night Cream.
- It has a Pure Gel Like Consistency, very smooth and convenient to rub into the delicate skin around the eye.
- Just take a small droplet on your ring finger and start massaging from the inner corner towards the outer corner of the under eye. The pressure must be kept very light. The application can be extended to the upper lid as well. Continue to massage till absorbed, but remember to keep your finger pressure light, and the movements very slow.
- The results will show in about 3-4 uses.
- A little quantity is required, so One Tube lasts about 2-3 months at least.
MY OPINION: GREAT FOR HYDRATING, GO FOR IT!
Basically, I really cannot find anything bad to say about all of these products. I will definitely repurchase. and suggest you to give them a go to. Do any of you have any other skin care products, by Oriflame from these, or any other lines? Please do share with me. I would love to know and try.
Till next time, stay safe, happy & blessed 🙂